I just noticed I have a new follower! My ol' buddy ol' pal Teri.
I am inspired to share my favorite things about her:
1. Always laughs at my jokes.
2. Made me dinner like, every night when she lived here.
3. Up for anything!
4. LOVES dogs.
5. Has a brother-in-law who steals her phone and sends random texts, pretending to be her. (i.e. "Sometimes I like to dress up in trucker gear, call myself Duke Nukem, spit chew at imports, and ask where the restroom is cuz I gotta rip a growler. It's fun.")
6. Bought me dinner at Fogo de Chao. Best yummiest night out ever.
7. 4 words. Corned Beef and Cabbage.
8. Dill pickle chips in a bowl.
9. Introduced me to Kramarcek's Eastern European Deli. (Bacon. Sauer Kraut. SAUSAGE...*drool*)
10. We're going to Australia next year, right?
Oh yeah. By the way, I am actually wearing a T-shirt right now that says,"Noone cares about your blog." But, I wasn't talking to you.
And, now I feel really bad for wearing it.
Did you notice all my favorite things about you are food-related?
It's really nice that when people think of me, corned beef and cabbage are the first things that pop into their head. I hope they eat corned beef in Australia. Otherwise, I'm not going.
Most of my favorite things about Teri are food-related too!!! I only choose friends that are like minded
Post a Comment