Not possible, I know. But tonight I heard a real doozie at the Lodge. APPARENTLY, in Southern Indiana and other parts unknown in this country there are MEN who FREEZE bloody TAMPONS and thaw them out when it's time to go deer hunting. Then they tie them to tree limbs and wait for the big bucks to come in. These poor bucks think there's a doe having her embarrassing time and they go NUTS. And then the hunters shoot the big bucks. When I heard this story I buried my head in my hands. I could not believe it. GROSS!
I have a few questions:
- What woman saves her used tampons for this purpose, or any other?
- How do these women give the used tampons to the hunting men? Ziplock baggies? Tupperware?
- Where are they frozen? The kitchen freezer, alongside popsicles and brocolli?
- Does the hunting man touch the bloody tampon with his bare fingers? To tie it to the tree?
- Where does the bloody tampon go once the deer is shot? Do they remain in the tree for all eternity?
- Just how many bloody tampons does it take to lure a male deer?
- Why do men, when talking about tampons, always call them "Tampax"?
- Why can't I stop thinking about this?
Thank you very much for bringing this to my attention. I don't think I could have lived another day without this information. (sarcasm). Now how can I make money with this? Hmmm. Craigs list?
This is why I like Summer's blog more than yours. You have way too much time on your hands. Love, Jacqui
Sarah!! OMG, that is just wrong!
I would be like, What are they doing with "A Tampax?"
Post a Comment