Since I bought my new car, I have:
- Left the windows down in a rainstorm.
- Unwittingly let sauce-heavy Chinese food slowly drip, drip, drip onto the passenger seat and into the crack of the passenger seat
- Put a metal chair in the backseat that had wet rust inside it somewhere which then dripped onto the leather.
- Parked next to somebody who likes to RAM! their door open into other people's brand new cars when they get out of the car.
- Been sideswiped in the middle of the night by a random mean sideswiper who totally scraped up the whole side of my car and broke my rearview mirror OFF (to the tune of $2000) and then did NOT leave a note.
This was my car new:
Here's a couple pics of it today: