- I arrived in New Orleans last night at 10:30pm.
- Rented fabulous new company car.
- Got lost in a sketch neighborhood.
- Locked doors at an awkward moment between me and a dude yelling at another dude.
- Found new apartment.
- Struggled with luggage.
- Told a bum I didn't have any cash and please don't help me with my luggage.
- Met Summer and Ashley and Edie, watched some Project Runway.
- Slept on uncomfortable too-short couch, since landlady inexplicably still lives in what is supposed to be my bedroom.
- Showed up for work.
- Learned that we do not say "B" at work. We say "Bravo". We do not say "F". We say "Foxtrot".
- Had first (and definitely not last) fried shrimp po'boy for lunch.
- Got a badge card. (Check out my company car) :
- Accidentally made fun of boss' accent. By repeating his exact phrase about Walmart in a mocking tone.
- Finally the landlady moved out. Our apartment couldn't be more adorable.
|Summer is purposely making a weird face here, if you were wondering.|
|Porch swing...in living room!|
- Fell in love with the neighborhood. (It looks just like it's supposed to. From my imagination.)
- Had rabbit and shrimp jumbalaya, deep fried oysters and crab claws, a beer and went to bed.