|Me and Shash. Internetting.|
My buddy Shash inspired me to try my hand at my own link roundup and here you go. I'm not as good at the internet as she is, but I spend an inordinate amount of time on it and thought I would try to bring you some faves of mine this week:
- This wasn't what I thought it was, and let me tell you I was slightly disappointed.
- Ha! Flemish Self Portraits in Airplane bathrooms. (Thanks, Anita).
- Literally the WORST things in the world. Ever. First World Problems.
- I tried this and it totally works! A very free way to Amplify the music on your iPhone. No docking station required!
- We've all been totally desperate, right? Bottle of wine...but no corkscrew. Here's a buncha ways to get it open.
- If money were no object, I might buy this bag and carry it every day for the rest of my life.
- I love this website so much. Dedicated solely to sharing the crazy stuff overheard in your city! p.s. I totally submitted the one about the gym rat and the mom and the tuna salad.
- I'm homeless, single and almost 35, but sometimes I imagine lining up my fake future children before school on this bench to hand out lunches, tie shoes and put on hats and mittens. p.s. their names are Hal, June and Gertie.
- four-eyes rella linked to another recipe and I got totally obsessed googling for it. Here's a pretty comprehensive few options for DIY Dry Shampoo recipes.
- I love this article on How to Dine Alone, written by my best pal over at Hobo Siren.
- What could be cooler than adding monsters to thrift store paintings! (Thanks, Monte)
- I'm so obsessed with this song right now:
Well that's it. The entire internet for you. The End.