Hopefully, since I'm headed back to Minnesota next week (!), sooner if I can get a hold of the airline, I'll have plenty of time to wax poetic about the last year-and-a-half of travel, mixed with some more of your favorite Hal-isms, which is 30% of the reason I love living with my parents. (The other 70% being my mom's cooking.)
But first let's do a quick tutorial on being sick and alone in another country.
- Get a private room.
- Learn how to download movies.
- Make the staff feel very very sorry for you.
- There has been one shower.
- I have brushed my teeth twice.
- I have only eaten one piece of fish and four small bread rolls and part of one fried egg.
- I have pooped out way more than the equivalent of that. So what the what?
- I watched a ton of Modern Family and a buncha movies, including Toy Story 3 which made me cry and cry.
- I haven't changed my clothes. Even to sleep.