- I don't like being alone. But I live alone. So I beg people to come over all the time.
- I am 32 in June.
- I hate sticking my hand in the sink to unplug food from the drain. So I just do dishes by running water the whole time and not plugging the sink. But I don't believe in wasting water. This is a crisis of my conscience.
- I saw a girl with 2 heads today. One body.
- I have seen every episode of the Golden Girls.
- I am super responsible. Sometimes.
- I want to help everyone.
- Nobody wants my help.
- I never clean my room.
- I hate it on Lost when the people don't talk to each other about the crazy thing that just happened. Just once I'd love to see somebody say, "wasn't that weird?!"
- My favorite movie is Better Off Dead.
- My favorite song is Your Love is Lifting me Higher by Jackie Wilson.
- I am 45 minutes late to work every day.
- I do most things out of obligation.
- Beth Lindahl and Charli Taylor have babies! But not me, and I am jealous.
- I ran three marathons in one year.
- My little sister can beat me up.
- Daniel Tosh thinks my voice is "shrill".
- I fear silence. And so I end up revealing too much about myself.
- I want to slap people's butts when I walk by them, in a gesture of friendship.
- I came up with the phrase "Osama Been Bombin'" and thought it would be all over the papers on 9/12, but it didn't really catch on.
- I love traveling but I hate flying.
- I spend 10 minutes per day pinching every pore on my face, hoping for an amazing explosion.
- I once pooped in a ziplock bag.
- I once pooped in my hand.
Thursday, January 29, 2009
25 Facts About Me